Thursday, January 22, 2009

People I am going to miss (Part 2)


This is an extremely frightening (on both parts) photo of me and my buddy Tim (aka Timbo, Timmy Magic, Madge, and the name Karen calls him)
Tim has been my friend now for about 18 months, and he is awesome and I am going to miss him.
Here are, to follow the trend, interesting facts about Tim...
1) Tim is a PCSO and cycles about 3000 miles a week or something similarly ridiculous. He doth like to solve crime.
2) Tim and I bonded early on in our friendship over a shared love of the chocolate bar which is supreme over all others, the double decker and Tim would always keep a wee stash when we lived together mainly for use when I was hormonal and needed chocolate.
3) Tim and I like to eat out together (It worries me in this post and the last how many of my friendships are built around food, but im going with it)...nandos, lamoon (oh yeeeeah), cheesy naans from the indian at Denmark Hill, Wagamamas, buddha Jazz and today, Joe's Kitchen joined our list of haunts. Tim is extremely generous and often pays for my dinner (more often than he should)
4) Tim is protective of me, sometimes too much, he once told my Boss he would break her face if she kept picking on me (No, he actually did!!!) He takes my side in most things even when Im wrong.
5) Tim has a stuffed cow called Moses that he takes everywhere with him and takes pictures of.
6) Tim has a habit of taking up random hobbies, eg judo and sailing!! He is odd
7) I like him, he is a good friend, i will miss him!!

No comments: