Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I love at the moment

  • Greys anatomy and Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey)
  • www.watchtvsitcoms.com where I can watch Greys Anatomy
  • Bryn Christopher
  • Sara Groves
  • www.lastminute.com and my cheap nights out with Ben and Sarah as a result of their crazy theatre deals atm
  • Porridge for breakfast
  • comparing the temperature between London and Melbourne, watching one go down and the other go up and getting excited for 6 weeks and 4 days (eeee)
  • Counting down to Melbourne (did i mention it's 6 weeks and 4 days?)
  • My family (I always love them, but im taking them for granted less lately)
  • My new dior foundation (ImI's influence)
  • My new purple "pants to poverty" pants
  • My oyster card (it took a looooong time to convince me)
  • the fact that Im going to Melbourne in 6 weeks and 4 days
  • bumping into Tim Stone at work, this is a nice thing, i usually get a hug out of it. Tim is lovely.

No comments: