Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I dont like at the moment

  • Never seeing sunlight...arriving at work in the dark, leaving work in the dark, sitting in a building with tinted windows that is so hot we have the fans on...so confusing.
  • The effects of crazy heating system in THQ on my skin
  • Having no decent shoes
  • being cold
  • people talking about Christmas all the FLIPPIN time (im so not a christmas fan)
  • The animals running down the outside walls of my house all hours of the day and night
  • The smell of my house
  • my inability to say no to anything containing cocoa
  • arguing with people I love
  • my hair, its peculiar at the moment
  • working somewhere where I come into contact with SO many people in genuine need and not being able to do anything to help them.
  • Pasta, i have gone RIGHT off pasta...

No comments: